tucked neatly behind the Venice Canals in LA (yes, there are actual canals, I know), Abbot Kinney Boulevard takes the cake for most explore-worthy place in LA.
even with barely-an-hour in LA before a flight, I make sure to pop in & say hi to my favourite fancy brick walls & skinny palms along the street. the coffee is FABULOUS, the people are friendly, & the boutiques are next-level.
next time you are in the area, kindly head to:
- Blue Bottle Coffee, order a flat white (wait, a flat white, in LA!?)
- Buck Mason, purchase an amazing made-in-LA tee
- All Things Fabulous, nuff said
- Aust., enjoy the Aussie treats, biased of course
- Abbot’s Pizza Company, eat a scrumptious slice of cheesy goodness